Read chapters 1 & 2 in the book.
1. Create a personal homepage for yourself named "home.htm". Write your name into the heading (h1) tag at the top. Place an image of yourself, (or something that represents you) at the top as well.
Add the following main headings (h2 tags):
- My Assignments - leave space for later
- About Me - tell me a bit about your interests, hobbies, work, etc.
- Bio - complete this section with short bio information
- My Browser - leave blank
- Last Update - leave blank
2. On the homepage you created, insert a script under the "My Browser" heading that prints out the following information about your browser (use Google to help out on this one):
3. Insert a script within the "Last Update" area to write the date when the document was last modified.
4. Beneath the image, add a script that writes the "src" property and dimensions of the image. (Hint: Give the image a name with HTML if you haven't already, so you can easily access its properties).
5. In the My Browser section, add a script that displays the current screen resolution.
6. In the My Browser section, add a script that displays the current browser window dimensions.