If you're looking for a Portland area web developer to help build your website, please give me a call. I've been working in website design and development for close to 20 years, and for over 15 years I taught college-level courses (at the Portland Art Institute) in web site development.
I can help with full website development, or smaller site updates. My services include:
- Custom PHP programming. Comfortable with pure PHP, Drupal API, or PHPCake and other frameworks.
- CSS / SASS (SCSS) / HTML 5
- Foundation HTML Framework, Responsive & Mobile-first Front-end development
- MySQL / SQL queries.
- Drupal module development
- Custom Drupal theming
- JSON, SOLR, SOAP services
- 3rd Party Module & Plugin Integration
In addition, I came into programming with an art background (you can view my fine art here). I can completely handle website design, and am comfortable in graphics programs like Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator. If you want to skip the big fancy agency and just connect with a Portland web developer directly, let me help you out! Maybe you need to strategize about UI or information architecture.. or you need a more flexible CMS to help you manage your site. I'm happy to talk to you about all things web!
I'm sure I can not only provide a great solution to your needs, but also save you a lot of money on website development!